Woodford County Students (and Teachers) Love Spirit Week!

A photo essay featuring JacketFest spirit week.

Olivia Smith

A group of sophomore girls (Olivia DeVore, Lilly Rogers, Mary Thompson, Amariah Reed, and Ava VanSchaick) show their Woodford spirit before they enjoy an amazing pep rally.

• Ms. Griffie rocks her baby Yoda costume on Monday for Meme/Tiktok Monday.

• Raylee Carrico (10) and Ella Oberlander (10) show off the great meme shirts that they made!

• Wow! Just take a look that VSCO girl that there. Oh, wait, it’s Mrs. Crager!

• Olivia Spears (10) and Olivia DeVore battle to see if they think E-girls of VSCO girls are better!

• Three freshman girls with Mrs. Griffie rep their senior shirts to show how much support they have for the seniors!

• Ella Oberlander (10), Caroline Marshall (10), and Kaylen Escaloni (10) had to let their seniors know that they support them by wearing the fantastic shirts they made!

• Sophomore and junior girls on Thursday supporting some of their favorite seniors just before they’re gone for college.

• Watching a freshman group of Mathletes and Athletes battle to find out who the best is.

• These junior boys show their love for spirit by showing off their favorite team’s jersey on Mathletes vs Athletes day.

• Seniors show their spirit in their athletic gear on Wednesday for Mathletes vs Athletes day!

• It’s only the freshman’s second spirit week and they are doing great at showing their school spirit!

• It’s the final day of spirit week and these ladies went all out for extreme Woodford Spirit day!