By Brook Jankowski

Mr.Britt outside his classroom

Mr. Britt Takes On Woodford

Meet Woodford's newest addition to the Special Education program

Jermery Britt is a new face at Woodford County that everyone should get to know. He is a new teacher with the Special Education program. When Britt is not at Woodford, you can catch him playing golf in his spare time. He is originally from Bowling Green, Kentucky, but moved to Danville his senior year of high school. Before arriving at Woodford, he spent 11 years teaching at Mercer County. Mr. Britt attended Centre College and Campbellsville University. He enjoys seeing his students improve day by day, which is one of the many reasons he enjoys working in education.

“Everyone is really nice and helpful. Everyone has made me feel really welcome. I have been amazed at how hard the students work in class,” he said about working with the Woodford County student body. From past experience of working with students, he is excited to meet many more amazing students and do whatever he can to help them succeed. He is a huge help to the math department as well and will give you a hand if you’re stuck on math.

Ever tried? Ever failed? No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

— Samuel Beckett

Improvement is very important to Mr. Britt—one of his main goals is to help everyone improve even if he or she fails. One of the quotes that he would like to share with the students by Sammel Beckett is, “Ever tried? Ever failed? No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.”

So far he has enjoyed his experience being part of the Woodford community, and WCHS is thrilled to have him.

The Jacket Journal • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

Comments (0)

All The Jacket Journal Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *