Anna+Manges+%28left%29+Britney+Sherrod+%28center%29+and+Lauren+Young+%28right%29+are+determined+to+make+next+season+even+better.+

Anna Manges (left) Britney Sherrod (center) and Lauren Young (right) are determined to make next season even better.

Anna Manges, Britney Sherrod, & Lauren Young

“The moment we beat Anderson County and we knew we were going to state championships, that was a huge moment for us,” said Lauren Young (9). “It was pretty amazing being in my first year of high school and being on the winning team for state championship. It’s also sad knowing that the season has come to a close, but I’m excited for next year and the years to come, I want a state ring for each finger.”

“Yeah, winning state was a even bigger moment. It was that ‘this is what we’ve been working for’ moment,” said Britney Sherrod (10). “I was so happy when we won state, I’m gonna miss this season but lacrosse is never really over for me. One thing I really want to emphasize with my team is staying humble, I don’t want us to ever underestimate another team because of our wins and have the other team beat us due to us thinking we’re better than everybody.”

“We all have really great chemistry, we all click really well, and we all have so much to teach each other,” said Anna Manges (11). “We have all these crazy inside jokes, we’re like a big family. We’re silly sometimes, like right now I’m running the ‘We Love Britney’ fan club. We’re gonna get better and next year we’re going to train even harder, we’re going to win another state championship.”

The Jacket Journal • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

Comments (0)

All The Jacket Journal Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *