The+Journalism+team+came+out+Dos+and+Donts+for+people+that+are+about+to+go+on+dates.+

By Brook jankowski

The Journalism team came out Do’s and Don’ts for people that are about to go on dates.

2000’s Hit It Out of the Park

Did you know that three teachers haves sponsored The Jacket Journal over the last few decades?

Mr. Ruff was the Journalism sponsor  until 2016. In 2016, it was handed to Ms. Schwarz and she remains the Journalism sponsor today.

This is an insert from the Jacket Journal.

“Homecoming At WCHS Still Shines”

“Homecoming has been always the best event during school year especially here at WCHS. Memories, fun, games, rivals, and more fill the week at our awesome school.

Every homecoming has always been a week to remember. Recalling past homecomings reminds me to bring up a few highlights of the past few years. We can’t mention last year when the juniors and seniors shared the spirit stick. What a bad call. And in 2003 when our football team put the Dunbar Bulldogs back in their cages. Also, the year when the student body rushed the floor and trampled the principal and teachers. But we will never forget in 2004 when the class of 2006 took on some gold.

There’s always a first for everything involving homecoming and there’s always a last. This year will be the last year the class of 2006 will experience the homecoming pep rally. The last year that the juniors don’t even have a chance to win. And the first year for the sophomores to take charge. The first year for freshmen to experience the Real World. But on the other hand…this year will be our famous third annual bonfire following our lucky parade. And lastly the first time in history that our homecoming dance is on a Saturday. Thanks to Debbie Duckworth for all your hard work. Now the football players, cheerleaders, dancers, band members, and others can come and enjoy the night.

To remind us all, Monday will be college day; Tuesday is support a senior day; Wednesday is, also a first, cowboy day; Thursday is all time favorite when the school will be rockin’ with green queens, blue serfs, red devils, and gold bumble bees; Friday will put us all in the mood to do some damage at the pep rally. We’ll cheer “WCHS” until the spirit stick is handed to one of the classes. Later that night, the Jackets will stomp the Generals. Lastly to put the cherry on top, Saturday we’ll enjoy the dance.

It should be a once again week to remember and one to never forget. Let’s all be safe and have a great time. Good luck to the football team!”

The Jacket Journal • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

Comments (0)

All The Jacket Journal Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *