Makin’ Money and the Grades
An article featuring students from WCHS who work hard day and night
Here at WCHS, we have hard working scholars who give it their all at school and then after that 8-hour shift is over, they go to work another 6-8 hour shift at a night job. Only about 50% of students who attend our school actually have a job, while others are either too busy or too young. We wanted to feature the lives of these hard-working and dedicated students, so we interviewed a few of them. Here is what we asked:
- How do you balance work, school, and other activities?
- How many hours do you work?
- Why do you work?
- What has working taught you about the public?
- What are the challenges and rewards of working?
- What could you tell other people thinking about working?