The+WCHS+Student+Hub.+

The WCHS Student Hub.

What’s Happening on the Student Hub

A collection of resources (and descriptions) that can be found on the WCHS Student Hub.

The Student Hub is a one-stop shop for every resource you may need while at Woodford County High School.  You can find the school’s calendar, online magazine articles, the lunch menu, and so much more. The Hub is always being updated with current events and new announcements. If are ever wondering what is happening in the school, the Hub is the first place you should look.

Test Prep

You can find information on the ACT, SAT, PSAT, and  AP,  testing here. You can also take a practice test and order eBooks to help you prepare for these tests. For anyone looking to go into the military after high school, there is a booklet providing additional information for ASVAB testing.

Chromebook

If you’re ever experiencing technical problems, you can fill out this form to be seen at the Chromebook help desk. The help desk can help you with any issues related to your Chromebook. You may also visit them if you have any fees that need to be paid, you need to borrow a charger, or you’ve lost your Chromebook and need help locating it.

Graphing Calculator 

There is an online graphing calculator available for all students to use if they ever need one. It has all the same functions as a regular TI-84 graphing calculator. If you still prefer a physical calculator, you can sign up to talk with your guidance counselor or our school’s social worker, and they should be able to let you borrow one for however long you may need it.

Guidance Sign Up 

Sign-up forms for our social worker, youth service coordinator, testing coordinator, and all of our guidance staff can be found on this Google slide. You can go to these people if you are having trouble in a class, if you have any questions about your schedule, need help signing up for a test, or if you’re experiencing any problems at home.

Hive Login 

HIVE is a time for students to watch up on work, study, or just have a break from our normal class schedule. You are required to sign up for a HIVE. Teachers provide students with a wide variety of options to choose from, so you are sure to find a HIVE where you can accomplish something.

Library Resources 

The library at WCHS has a wide variety of books from fiction to cartoons to romance novels. Everyone is sure to find something they love. Here you can find the library catalog which shows every book available for students to check out. This is also where you can find the KYVL, a giant online library that gathers resources from Universities, Hospitals, Schools, and more.  It’s a great place to find information on any topic you may be researching. You can find your login information here. If you have a reading goal set for the year, you can keep track of it with this Google Form. Just enter your reading goal and come back to it every time you complete a book. If you reach your goal, you win a free t-shirt.

Opportunities

There are many academic and employment opportunities for students all around Woodford County. You can find application information for colleges, programs, scholarships, and so much more. You can even find application information for jobs and volunteer opportunities.

Self-Care 

Mental health should always be a priority for all students. The Student Help Center is a website that features mental health resources for students who may be having a hard time. These resources include the suicide hotline, and domestic violence hotline, as well as resources for people of color and members of the LGBTQ+ community.

The Jacket Journal • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

Comments (0)

All The Jacket Journal Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *