November+Birthdays%21

November Birthdays!

Happy Birthday, November Babies!

Amber Kling (12)

Amber is a Senior at WCHS, and her birthday is November 8. Amber is turning 18 years old! She had dinner with her whole family. Then they went roller skating and to play tag at Champs. For her 17th birthday, her mom went all out for her! She got her balloons and a yard sign. “It was adorable,” said Amber. She always enjoyed wearing a princess crown on her birthday and eating dinner at her Nana’s house to eat her annual birthday meal. “She makes the great pasta dish,” says Amber. Every year she has a different cake but this year she went to Malone’s and had a delicious chocolate cake. She always enjoys having dinner and eating cake and spending time with her friends and family.

Bethany Goode (11)

Bethany is a Junior at WCHS, and her birthday is November 14. Bethany is turning 17! Bethany had a party and invited a few friends over to celebrate with her and her family. When she was younger she wanted to have her birthday during the summer so she would throw fun pool parties. But as she gotten older she enjoys having her birthday during November. “I’ve realized that having my birthday in November is just as fun,” said Bethany. Her favorite birthday was last year when she turned 16 because everyone help planned to throw her surprise party. “It is a very memorable time,” Bethany said. Bethany enjoys going to her favorite restaurant and eating at Grimaldi’s Pizza over at the summit because if you make reservations in advance saying it’s your birthday you get a free pizza. She likes to just spend time with friends and family and eating dinner.

Chad Jones (11)

Chad is a Junior at WCHS, and his birthday is November 16. Chad is turning 17 years old! He usually goes to Columbus to see his family because his birthday tends to fall on a Friday or the weekend. He loves his birth month but he wishes it was just a little bit warmer because it’s usually cold during November. He doesn’t have a favorite birthday he enjoys all of his birthdays. Chad looks forward to eating shrimp for his birthday, “It’s my favorite food,” said Chad.

Annabel Nagel (10)

Annabel is a Sophomore at WCHS, and her birthday is November 27. Annabel is turning 16 years old! She took her permit and passed! and spent time with her family. Then she waited until the weekend to celebrate with her friends. She loves when her birthday is, it’s during that amazing time of the year after Halloween and before New Years. “I also love November because of the weather is always different!” said Annabel. Last year on her birthday it was warm and this year it was snowing! Her favorite birthday so far has been her 16th birthday because she took and passed her permit. Every year her family goes to her grandparent’s house for dinner, they usually have homemade chili, then they move onto cake and birthday celebrating. When they are at her grandparent’s house they help decorate for Christmas and start drinking hot chocolate and play Christmas music to get in the holiday mood. “So I feel like this is a pretty good way to spend a birthday!” said Annabel.

Emma Moffett (9)

Emma is a Freshman at WCHS, and her birthday is November 11. Emma is turning 15 years old! She is going to be spending time with people that she loves and makes her happy! She looks forward to her birthday every year. She loves her birthday but she would rather it be in July or June because in the summer there are so much more options than in the winter, “Summer is more fun.”  Every year, in the morning, Emma’s mom makes her big delicious breakfast. Her favorite birthday was on her 8th birthday when she got an iPad because she thought she was really good and no one else had one, and Emma said, “But really everyone did.” She enjoys going to Malone’s to eat for her birthday or her mom cooking dinner for her.

The Jacket Journal • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

Comments (0)

All The Jacket Journal Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *