December+Birthdays%21

December Birthdays!

Happy Birthday, December Babies!

Allison Jeffries (12)

Allison is a Senior at WCHS, and her birthday is December 28th. She is turning 18 years old! Allison plans to hang out with her friends and family and going to the Escape Room. She loves her birthday, but she would rather have her birthday in the spring or summer because there’s not much to do when it’s cold and snowing outside. Her favorite birthday was when she was turning 5 because it was a big deal and her family threw a big party for her. She enjoys going to Buffalo Wild Wings for her birthday dinner.

Evelyn Milburn (11)

Evelyn is a Junior at WCHS, and her birthday is December 12th. Evelyn is turning 17 years old! She spent time with her friends and her family. On her birthday afterschool her and some of her friends went to Lexington and ate a Joe Bolognas. Evelyn said, “If you’ve never been you should definitely go.” She loves December most of her clothes are for colder weather. She likes to dress up, Evelyn said, “Having small photo shoots are a lot easier when I can wear sweaters.” Her favorite birthday is her 17th birthday because she saw all of her friends that day and she got a tripod for her camera for her games. Every year her family does at every birthday is someone smashes a cake in someone’s face. “We have yet to do the cake, but I’m sure it’ll happen.” She enjoys eating buffalo dip with Fritos for her birthday meal, “And of course, the most chocolatey cake we can find.”

Madison Hill (11)

Madison is a Junior at WCHS, and her birthday is December 27th. She is turning 17 years old! Madison plans on going shopping with her mom on her birthday. She enjoys her birthday but she would change it to a warmer month because she likes summer better. Her favorite birthday would be her 16th birthday because she got to hang out with her boyfriend Tyler. They went to the Simpsonville outlet mall and bought 2 new purses then went back to her house to hang out. She always gets ice cream cake on her birthday; it’s her favorite. Madison loves all food but if she would have to pick what to eat she would pick Culvers. She and her boyfriend always go eat there and Madison said, “They have really good hamburgers.”

Kaylence Parker (10)

Kaylence is a Sophomore at WCHS, and her birthday is December 16th. Kaylence is turning 16 years old! She plans to go to Malibu Jack’s and then spending time with her family from Shelbyville. She enjoys and loves her birthday but she would like to have a July birthday Kaylence said, “I’ve always wanted a birthday in the summertime because there is more to do and it’s warmer.” Her favorite birthday is when she turned 10 because her whole family was there, and she got her dreams shoes! Every year on her birthday she blows out a little cupcake or a tiny cake. She loves going to Olive Garden on her birthday because it’s her favorite place ever.

Greyson  Rankin (10) 

Greyson is a Sophomore at WCHS, and his birthday is December 15th. Greyson is turning 16 years old! He goes to Ricardo’s to eat goes back to his house to open up gifts and spend time with family and friends. He is the type of person to relax and go home on his birthday and then go out to eat. He loves his birthday Greyson said, “I like that Christmas vibe that around my birthday.” His favorite birthday was his 13th birthday because he and few of his friends went ice skating and then after went to P.F Changs. He enjoys going somewhere where he can get steak, he usually goes to Ricardo’s because it’s his favorite place in Versailles to go eat.

Jamie Hobbs (10)

Jamie is a Sophomore at WCHS, and her birthday is December 24th. Jamie is turning 16 years old! On the day of she celebrates Christmas with her dads side of the family. Then she plans on going out to dinner with her close friends and going ice skating! She loves her birthday but she would change it to July because, “it’s far from Christmas, which gives me something else to look forward to and its. And it would be a lot more fun to celebrate during the summer,” said Jamie. Her favorite birthday was her 12th birthday because all of her friends spent the night and played games and did other fun stuff! Jamie said, “It was a cute little time.” She looks forward every year to her dad making her a cake. She always goes to her dad’s side of the family, and they cook a delicious dinner.

Marcos Bernabe (10) 

Marcos is a Sophomore at WCHS, and his birthday is December 10th. Marcos is turning 16 years old! Marcos doesn’t plan on doing much for his birthday because he is getting the iPhone Xs as a gift and he is happy about that. When it comes to his birthday he likes to be simple but when it comes to other peoples birthdays he likes to go all out for them. He loves his birthday but he would change it to a month in the summer because it’s warmer and it’s always cold on his birthday. Marcos said, “I don’t really look at it as favorite birthdays or worse birthdays I just always look forward to being able to celebrate it.” His family always cooks what he wants, but he loves eating chicken alfredo.

Hannah Lugo (9)

Hannah is a Freshman at WCHS, and her birthday is December 25th. Hannah is turning 15 years old! Hannah plans on waking up on Christmas and opening presents and then having cake afterward. She likes everything simple on her birthday. She loves her birthday she enjoys being with her friends and family and spending time with them. Her favorite birthday would be every birthday because it’s on Christmas! Every year she opens up all kinds of presents because of Christmas presents and always birthday presents. Her favorite food to eat is pastel de chocolate de tres leches.

The Jacket Journal • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

Comments (0)

All The Jacket Journal Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *