September+Birthdays%21

September Birthdays!

Happy Birthday, September Babies!

Angelique Broaden (12)

Angelique is a Senior at WCHS, and her birthday is on September 1. Angie is turning 17 years old. When she celebrated her birthday this year she went to dinner with her friends. Angie has a special birthday because she shares it with her dad, so she wouldn’t change her birth month. This is the best birthday so far for Angie because she just turned 17, she had a good birthday, she went out to eat with her friends, went shopping at the mall for a little while, then went to get milkshakes from cookout later that day. The day after her niece and nephew brought her cake. She enjoys eating crab legs with her family on her birthday.

Tanner Coffman (12)

Tanner is a Senior at WCHS, and his birthday is on September 21. Tanner is turning 17 years old. Tanner went camping for his birthday. His favorite birthday was when he was 15 and went paintballing. He enjoys eating at Buffalo Wild Wings with his family.

Kayla Harlow (11)

Kayla is a Junior at WCHS, and her birthday is on September 7. Kayla is turning 17 years old. She rode in a limo with her friends and went to go eat Japanese restaurant instead of going Malones like she’d done before. She enjoys celebrating her birthday with her friends. Kayla loves September because the weather and the leaves are changing, so she wouldn’t ever change her birthday.

George Madbak (11)

George is a Junior at WCHS, and his birthday is September 6. George is turning 16 years old. George plans on going out to eat with his friends and family. He is not the type to go all out for his birthday; he usually invites a few friends, goes out to eat, and has a good time with them. George says “food and friends sound like a party to me.” There are many people in his family that were born in September. The best birthday he had was on his 7th birthday. His mom made a cake that was green and had soccer players and two goals on top of it. He said, “It was so cool!” Then his parents ordered a bouncy house so his friends and he had a blast. George enjoys eating Lasagna because he thinks it’s delicious.

Hailey Hulette (10)

Hailey is a Sophomore at WCHS, and her birthday is September 3. Hailey is turning 15 years old. Hailey went to the bowling alley and spent time with her friends. She wouldn’t change her birthday because it’s normally not too hot and not too cold outside, and it’s always nice especially depending on if she has a party outside or swims. So far, her favorite birthday is her fifteenth birthday because she was with her best friends and a few of the younger middle school cheerleaders.  She enjoys eating either at Chuys or Mi Pubs for her birthday.

Emma Goh (9)

Emma is a Freshman at WCHS, and her birthday is September 24. Emma is turning 14 years old. Emma celebrated her birthday with her family coming over. She likes how her birthday is between summer and fall. Her best birthday experience was her 11th birthday, she had many of her friends over and they had a great time. Emma doesn’t have many traditions on her birthday; she usually just hangs out with her family, eats cake, and opens presents. She enjoys eating at Chick-Fil-A because she says its really good.

Addison Kerr (9)

Addison is a Freshman at WCHS, and her birthday is September 22. Addison is turning 14 years old. She loves celebrating her birthday because it’s like her day, and it’s special to her, Addison says, “I like the attention.” Addison loves the Cheesecake Factory for her birthday, and she goes there to eat every year with her family. When Addison was young she had a sleepover at the castle. She enjoyed that birthday, and because it was on the weekend, she was playing softball for her birthday.

The Jacket Journal • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

Comments (0)

All The Jacket Journal Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *