Amaya Patrick

The outside of the front office. Inside you can find the attendance office, all the principal’s offices, the nurse’s office, and more.

Important Places Around the Building

Central locations around WCHS that every student needs to know!

• Located inside the office is Mrs. Greathouse and Mrs. Fish. They can both help you with whatever you need in the front office.

• Across from the front office is the guidance office. Located in the guidance office you can find Mrs. Simmons, Mrs. Wilson, Mrs. Taylor, Mrs. Anderson, and Mr. Offutt.

• The front of the WCHS library. Located at the front of the building near the front office.

• Inside the library there is normally a table of books that correlate with a theme or holiday. Our librarian, Mrs. Romine, is always here to help with not just your book needs but anything to do with the HIVE program as well.

• In the Engineering and Art hallway, is the Chromebook Help Desk. Here you find this lovely office for all your Chomebook needs–but make sure you sign up first on the Hub.

• Just down the same hall as the Chromebook Help Desk is the Human Resources room. Here you can find Mrs. Hazelwood who can give you snacks and class supplies.

• Clicking on the link below will take you to the HIVE program. Use Google to log in to the program. When you do that, it should look like this.

• You can click ‘Schedule’ to select the class.

• In the WCHS Bookmarks folder, located at the top of your search bar, you can find the link to the Student Hub.

• When you scroll down on the Student Hub, you can see the calendar. On the calendar, you can view the announcements and the bell schedule.

• Scrolling farther down the Student Hub, you can view other links to more helpful resources.

Links:

The Jacket Journal • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

Comments (0)

All The Jacket Journal Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *