Kaitlyn Toy

Ms. Coyle stands in the halls of WCHS

Ms. Coyle Stitches Her Way Into Woodford

Ms. Tori Coyle is yet another new teacher here at Woodford County High School, bringing a bright personality and wonderful teaching skills with her.

Ms. Tori Coyle is yet another new teacher here at Woodford County High School, bringing a bright personality and wonderful teaching skills with her. Originally from Frankfort, Ms. Coyle had moved further up north in the state, but her husband and she decided that Frankfort was a much better location. After making this decision, Ms. Coyle chose to work here at our school, and she now teaches family and consumer sciences. Before coming back here, Ms. Coyle taught sewing and fashion classes at Oldham County High School, stating that she would most likely teach that here as well “if we had the resources.”

Upon asking Ms. Coyle what inspired her to teach, she attributed it to her high school experiences, saying that she “wanted to give back to the community,” and that, “this seemed like the best way to achieve that goal.”Ms. Coyle said that she had great experiences with the FCS department here in our school, especially with FCCLA, which is strongly associated with family and consumer sciences. Ms. Coyle further stated that she “was a highly involved member in high school,” and that it allowed her to, “find leadership skills that I didn’t know existed”.

Expanding upon the community, Ms. Coyle said that our school was very welcoming, and that we have an excellent student body. Overall, she said that, “Woodford County is a very homey environment.” When asked if she had any messages or questions for our school as a whole, Ms. Coyle said only had one thing to say: “Thank you for welcoming me into the school. We’ve had a great start, and I can’t wait to see what the future holds!”

The Jacket Journal • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

Comments (0)

All The Jacket Journal Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *